Things I’ve learned so far in school/med school.
- There will always be things to do; it’s ok if you don’t do it right away.
- Breaks are a necessity, not a recommendation.
- As is sleep.
- Have downtime before trying to sleep or sleep won’t come.
- If studying isn’t going well, do something else (clean, exercise, cook, bake, have a meal, call family and friends to let them know you’re alive)
- Set small, daily goals.
- Don’t forget the big goals.
- Seek help when needed, or even when not needed.
- Celebrate the little things.
for 30 minutes about pencils.
- Don’t compare yourself to others!
- Let the gunners gun!
- kaisimplerandomness reblogged this from randommomentsdevida
- cream-and-stars likes this
- randommomentsdevida posted this